a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thanks Chickie!

I love this set and all it's possibilities. The chickie in it is one of my favorites. This paper from My Mind's Eye is one of my favorites as well, I love the colors of the paper.

This card was created using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Karen is one of my fellow DT members on Clear & Simple Stamps this month and she has fabulous sketches. I try to participate whenever I possibly can.

Today we will be going to a minor league hockey game where my son will be singing the National Anthem with chorus. Should be interesting to see, hope he doesn't lip synch it :-)

Card details:
Stamp Sets: Everyday Button Bits & Handwritten Notes by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Pale blue unknown, patterned by My Mind's Eye- Pretty Please "Pink Floral" paper & Rose Red
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Hibiscus Burst
Accesories: Hibiscus Burst buttons by Papertrey Ink, Scalloped & Oval nestabilities, Lemon Tart Luxe Satin Ribbon by Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Susie said...

Oh, I love it! That paper is yummy.

Carolyn King said...

totally Tweet! it is a very clever set. Great job with it!

Anonymous said...

That's a darling idea with the bird/button -- I love it! Beautiful!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh Kim! This is the sweetest! Love it!

Vicki

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...