a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

From Courtney's Closet Challenge #58 & Clean & Simple

I have been so busy this week with work and next week is going to be crazy with work and then my parents coming up to visit. I'm looking forward to it, but it always seems to fly by so fast.

I had a few minutes to stamp, well actually I had more Friday night but for the life of me couldn't get up enough energy to stamp either Friday night or Saturday night. Guess the old age is catching up with me!

I'm headed out town for work so have a few things scheduled to post in the next few days. This card was created using one of the From Courtney's Closet Challenge- I absolutely *love* the colors in her outfit!!! Isn't she such a cutie?? It was combined with a sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping site. My sketch is a little off, but pretty close.

Hope you all are having a great week!


Card details:
Stamp Sets: Hearts & Flowers from The Cat's Pajamas, Sentiment from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Fizz
Inks: Basic Brown, Copics
Accessories: Rhinestones jewels, Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug Folder

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Love this Kim! It's so darned cute!

Vicki

Libby Hickson said...

This is soooo cute Kim - love that image, perfect for Courtney's jammies. Thanks for playing along with me. :-)

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome color combo and that image is too cute!

Natasha said...

Awww! Absolutely adorable

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...