a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, September 7, 2009

Football Bag Tags

If you are here for my "Monday Technostamper's Sketch Challenge, please scroll down"


These are some quick bag tags I created for the kids on the football team. The first night of practice we went home with someone else's bag as they all look the same. I thought this new Alpha Modern from Clear & Simple Stamps would be perfect for them.

I stamped the footballs on the ATC trading card size tags and then took them with me to my daughter's gymnastics class and colored them in. When I got home it wasn't too difficult to stamp them all with the Go Broncos. The names took a little longer although with 5 kids on the team beginning with the letters "C" it made it a lot easier.

This set will be available September 15th and I think you will love all the new releases this month! Make sure to check out the design team for some more sneak peeks.



Primary Stamp Set
Alpa Modern
Other Stamp Set(s)
Football
Paper / Cardstock
Georgia Pacific white
Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black, Only Orange, Night of Navy
Markers / Colored Pencils / Chalks
Copics E31, E25

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...