a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tennis Bag Tag


Last Christmas I received a wonderful new tennis bag from my sister-in-law. This set was perfect for me to make a cute little tag to adhere to my tennis bag. I love this sentiment from the new Tennis set being released 7/15/09 from Clear & Simple Stamps. It's one you hear often on commercials and it's so catchy.

I found this paper at my local stamp store and loved the bright colors of it. I decided to echo those colors on to my bag using my copic markers. Did you know that Clear & Simple Stamps also sells copics?

I used a simple chipboard piece for this tag and covered it with the paper I had picked out. I wanted it fairly simple, no embellishments that could easily fall off when swinging around my bag flopping it on the bench before heading out to court.

Make sure to check out Clear & Simple Stamps for all the new releases on 7/15/09.

Thanks for visiting me!
Paper / Cardstock
Papertrey Ink White
Designer Paper
Cosmo Cricket Twist & Shout
Embellishments
Ribbon unknown
Inks
Ruby Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers / Colored Pencils / Chalks
Copic #YR21, C4, B05, YG93, R29

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim!

Lori said...

This is great, Kim! Perfect decoration for your bag.

Bethany Paull said...

I love the colorful tag to go with your black and white tennis bag!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...