a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge & SCS Color Challenge

This card is long overdue to go in the mail, I hope my partner who I'm mailing it to will forgive me.

I saw Karen's sketch this week and new it would work perfect with this set. I combined the sketch challenge with CC225 on SCS which was to use Kraft, Night of Navy and So Saffron. I really like this combo together and think I'll add some red in to it next time.

I added some rhinestones (from the rhinestone brads) on to the center of my Navy flowers, love the look of that!

Enjoy!

Card details:
Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms, Canvas
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, So Saffron, Night of Navy
Inks: So Saffron, Night of Navy
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, fire circle rhinestone brads

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Love the colors & rhinestones in the center of the flowers. It looks so perfect!

dotms said...

Love the colors and the rhinestone give it the right amount of bling.

Kristine B. said...

Cute card!! :) Love those flowers.

Thanks again Kim for the goodies you sent!! I got them yesterday and I meant to tell you thank you...so THANK YOU!! I actually made my first Clear and Simple card today!! Here’s my Card

Thanks again!! :) {{HUGS}}

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful card! Love the stamped flowers for your paper, that's lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...