a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Go CM Raiders!

My son's baseball season is coming to a close this weekend with a tournament in Tennessee. Unfortunately his season came to an end almost 4 weeks ago when he broke his arm, he still wanted to go to TN to cheer on his team. I made these little goody bags for all the kids filled with sunflower seeds, gum and a Kool Aid packet.

I used Batter Ian from The Greeting Farm as the focal image and used my Just Rite Stamper to create the team name on the tags. I created the baseball using one of my circle punches by taking a scrap I punched a little piece out of each side as my template to trace the seams.

I wrote all the kids names on the tags and colored all the Ian's to match the kids hair on the team. The bag is a template I followed off SCS which can be found here.

I love baseball season and we have really missed watching ours play lately!!! I know he misses playing as well so hoping he's having a good time with his friends this weekend.

Don't forget I have blog candy to offer here.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Way cute....These are fantastic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...