a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, June 15, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps At Home Release


Wow, there are so many new great releases from the At Home Collection from Clear & Simple Stamps. I hope you will run over there and check them all out. I've listed the links below for you to check out.

NEW RELEASE LINKS:




Also, I received some awesome news last week which I've been bursting at the seams to tell everyone and where the idea for my blog candy was contrived. I was asked to be part of the Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team. I have been having such a great time being a guest designer and so thrilled that they asked me to continue designing for them!!! They are an awesome company and am looking forward to the next 6 months with them.

If you have time, please check out the other Design Team members blogs as there are some talented ladies joining the team!

DT MEMBERS:

Erin Bigler

Robyn Weatherspoon

Jen Tapler

Neva McMullen

Kim Howard

Sue Berker

*************************************************************

Lori Tecler

Beth Matson

Nancy Beauchamp

Nicole Ritts

Maria Levine

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Congratulations Kim! That is so awesome! You totally deserve this. :)

Kristen said...

Wahoooo....You go girl. Well deserved!

Lori said...

I'm so excited that you're joining us on the CSS DT! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations.

Nancy B. aka Jean said...

Kim, I'm so happy that they kept you! I love your designs. It will be wonderful to be working with you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...