a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bravery Gent Place Setting

I created a few more things with the Bravery Gent set from Clear & Simple Stamps. This first creation was done using some cloth napkins I've had in my closet forever. I used my nestabilitie circle and pinking circles to make a black/red combination and simply tied my napkin with a pretty elegant black ribbon. I adhered the circles with a dimensional. You can't tell real well from the photos but I highlighted the fireworks with some silver stickles.

I paired my napkin with a cute little name card for seating at the table. I used some cool new paper I found this weekend: Glitter Fireworks by Creative Imaginations. My husband actually picked it out for me. I stamped some of the stars from the Bravery Gent with my Brilliance Starlite Silver. I also highlighted the star at the bottom with silver stickles.

I made them very simple and handwrote the name on a round tab punch.
Don't forget my blog candy here.


3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow Kim, those are so elegant! Looks like your going all out for the 4th! Great idea!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! Love the great colors and round napkin holders! TFS!

Lori said...

What a great idea for making a special 4th of July celebration!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...