a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher appreciation set

This was a quick gift I put together for my son's teacher for staff appreciation week. I did the box a few weeks ago after seeing this cute template on Julie's website and I just printed her template.

I made about 10 little 3 x 3 cards using some leftover scraps of Basic Grey I had. I had stamped the little "A Note from Ms. Garrett" a few weeks ago with my Justrite Stampers and so the cards came together very quickly. Of course as I was arranging the letters one flew off and I've yet to find it. I guess if I used my Justrite Stampers more often!

Anyway, hope the teacher likes this little gift set.

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh what a GREAT teacher gift!! I like that it's personalized with her name and the papers are beautiful!

Kristen said...

Girl, look at you!!! I didn;t even know it was teachers appreciation day until I walk into the craft store today ooopppsss. Love the idea and may use it for the end of the year gifts!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...