a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Take the Challenge Tuesday



Are you ready for the May Take The Challenge Tuesday with Clear & Simple Stamps? Start digging out all those buttons you have, we know you have loads of them because at some point you were hoarding them! It's ok you can admit it, we do! So this month's challenge is to use buttons on your creation.

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make your project using any CSS Stamps or any Digital Papers and a button of any kind
- Be sure to tag your TTC projects: TTC05

Please join us for the Take the Challenge Tuesday, would love to see what you create.

I started this card with certain buttons in mind, but it quickly changed after I downloaded the little 2 x 2 papers from Clear & Simple Stamps. The little paper looks super cute under the clear buttons and matches perfectly with the Basic Grey paper (Phoebe). I colored my Glamour Darling with my reinkers & aquapainter with the exception of her face. I used my copic for that.

I decided to use the Sketch Challenge at Papercraft Planet for this card and kept it the standard size with ovals instead of circles. It worked better with my Glamour Darling image.

Make sure to check out the other design team members artwork this week, it's fabulous:

CSS Blog
Beth Matson
Jean Beauchamp
Maria Levine
Nicole Ritts
Lori Tecler

Hope you like the card and join us for the button challenge!

Card Details:
Stamp Sets: Glamour Darling by Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Basic Black, Rose Red, Basic Grey (Phoebe), Spring Digital Papers from Clear & Simple Stamps
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Sage Shadow reinkers
Accessories: Clear Buttons, Janome sewing, black thread, 3/4" circle punch, nestabilies tags, circle & scallop, black grosgrain ribbon

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is great, Kim! Love how you used the patterned paper underneath the buttons.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...