a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Old Olivey Gold Medallion

Have you checked out the challenges over at Stampin' Out Alzheimer's yet? If not, you still have time to donate & play along until May 31rst.

This is for I Brake for Stamps All in One Challenge. This was harder than I thought and hopefully I didn't break any rules by adding an accessory of another color.

Old Olive cardstock & ink
Ribbon unknown
Sonnets Faux Wax Seal
Eastern Blooms stamp set

2 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

This is super neat - really like the medallion. Great way to jazz up the card! :)

Lynne Phelps said...

This card is just gorgeous! So simple yet very rich and elegant - I LOVE it! Don'tcha love that "you might also like" linky thing at the bottom of posts? That's how I wound up in 2009, LOL! And happy to be here for this gem! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...