a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Appleybowl Huggabugg


Have you seen the challenges at Stampin' Out Alzheimer's yet? You still have time to donate & participate in the challenges until May 31.

This card was a lot of fun for me as I've been wanting to use this set. This is for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design Sketch Challenge and Paper Make Up Stamps "Any Winged Thing".

You can't tell too well from the picture but there is Crystal Effects on wings and dots of this cute little thing ;-)

Real Red cardstock, Summer PIcnic DSP from SU!
Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Nestabilities, 3/4" circle, Real Red brads, Crystal Effects
Appleybowl Huggabugg

3 comments:

Loni said...

cute, cute, cute... i am now addicted to Google Reader... so many blogs, so little time, but GR making it sooooo easy.

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! I love these huggabuggs.

Kristen said...

Wicked cute. Do you own that stamp? I love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...