a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Field of roses, apricots & celery


The challenge this week on one of my groups was to use Rose Red, Apricot Appeal & Certainly Celery. I finally received some black embossing powder (after finding the one I was originally looking for in one of my drawers) and tried my hand at replicating a card I loved of Julee Tilman. Her card and colors are so phenomenal.

I combined this color challenge with Weekend Sketch Challenge #77.

Card Details:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Same as above, Versamark
Accesories: 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, black embossing powder, Rich Regals Brads, spiral punch, sponges

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...