a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, April 30, 2009

ATC turned full card #13

This was one of the first ATC's I did for the Amuse swaps I participated in. I love these funky little creatures and their expressions just cracked me up.

The colors in this patterned paper were the same colors as my office and I just fell in love with it and the glitter it had.

I pulled this sketch off of SCS, it is SC159. I loved the prep work I did for these ATC's, it made it so much quicker to put them together and although they are simple, I love how they all turned out.

Stamps: Amuse Love Best and Monster Duo
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Bordering Blue, Die Cuts with a View Glitter Print
Inks: Staz On, Gable Green
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Bold Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Amuse Creative Candy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...