a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 6, 2009

ATC turned full card #6


I tell you, I never felt like I got so much accomplished as I did mounting these ATC's. Even though they are fairly simple cards, I'm really happy with how they turned out. I have about 7-8 more to do but those will have to wait until I return from vacation next week as this posts I will be boarding a ship for a cruise with hubby and my oldest. I will have posts going throughout the week while I'm gone and hope to get to sit down and stamp upon my return.

This ATC was created by Jennifer Chapin. I loved the subtle colors of this ATC with the black and knew that this paper was perfect with it. What you can't tell is that I also used some stickles on the flowers and the "i"'s.

Go along with all the others, I followed one of Mary Jo's sketches which I think is perfect for ATC's and used it for the first ATC I converted here.

Card Details:
Stamps by Amuse
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, DP by SU!
Accessories: Black Rub-ons by Polar Bear Express-Doodle Rub Bloom Borders, Oval Punches, Waterfall stickles

1 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Another great ATC turned card! Hope that you have a fabulous cruise!
(((hugs)))

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...