a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, April 4, 2009

ATC turned full card #5

This is one of my ATC's that I converted into a full card. I just loved the colors and this is absolutely one of my favorite papers to use (Chatterbox Persian Floral). The colors in it matched almost perfectly with the colors Emily Gunnell chose to use on her ATC.

I am not happy with how my sentiment turned out as I stamped it crooked the first time I stamped it, hence the oval punch. I love the layout which was one I saw from Jennifer Buck and thought it would be perfect.

I hope to have more to share next week while I am on vacation.

For more of Emily's work you can see her blog here: Emily Gunnell, aka Waterpixie on SCS

Card details:
Stamp sets: Mini Mates by Stampin' Up, Amuse
Cardstock: Chatterbox Persian Floral, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Large Oval punch

1 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Great job again making this into a full card! That paper IS gorgeous! Enjoy your vacation.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...