a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Patterned Birds & Bugs/SASSC2

If you haven't realized it by now, I have a hard time getting away from pink, blue, green color combination. My office is that color and I absolutely *LOVE* working with these colors.

I sat down and colored this new image the other night. I just received a few sets from Stamper's Dream and this Patterned Birds & Bugs by Inkadinkado was one of them. The set is fantastic and can't wait to use more of them.

This card was for Stamps & Smiles Sketch Challenge #2. They have some darling new stamps to be released soon. Join in the challenges, they are giving away the whole new release to one who does all the challenges. I have some catching up to do but I'm not too far behind.

Stamps: Patterned Birds & Bugs
Paper: Regal Rose, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, DCWV Posies Glitter Print
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Rhinestone Fire Circle Brads, Ribbon unknown, Janome Sewing, Scallop Punch

2 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Fabby card!! Love what you did with the ribbon...way cool! I also get clenched with certain color combos. I think we all do.

Unknown said...

Your card is simply adorable! I do need to find some time to play with that stamp set!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...