a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogger's Challenge- Birthdays #84

This weeks challenge was birthdays. I was short on time, so a quick card was in order for me. I chose some background paper from Kim Hughes' Mocha collection and started with this 4 1/4" square card.

My friend Pam was kind enough to stamp me a bunch of images with some Memento ink for me to try with my copics (love it!) and this was one called Crazy Cupcakes from Stampin'Up!

I didn't have a quote that fit this card so I handwrote it in and on the inside I stamped "It's Your Day" with a CTMH set.

Can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with this week. Make sure to check out there cards to the right under the icon "Blogger's Challenge" and if you care to join us, link it here, or any of our posts or on SCS with keyword BC84

15 comments:

Kristen said...

Kim,
Cute card. I love the cupcakes, and that is some seriously neat handwritting!

Connie Babbert said...

That is my favorite stamp in that set! Great job...

Rachel Hope said...

YUM! great card! TFS

Ida said...

Quick is good! - Love your cupcakes and the cute little "birdie" - How cool that you hand wrote your sentiment.

Kerry D-C said...

Scrumptious card!!! pretty blue!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute Kim! I really like the pink and blue together! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute Kim, love those colors - looks like your enjoying your Copics

Lori said...

Cute birthday card!

Connie Fossenier said...

I really love this stamp set with the plate and cupcakes...the BG paper is nice also...is that a stamp?
connie paxman

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Those cupcakes look yummy!

Lisa Bohler said...

I love what you did with your shared image! Great color combo!!

MJ said...

Wow, nice job with the sentiment. My writing would be horrible. Cute card.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Braver than me to write on your card! I love this image, nicely done on the colours too!

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

Hey cupcake! How cute is this? Love that stamp and what you did with it.

Selene Kempton said...

This is so cute! I love what you did!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...