a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Simple and Easy


I printed this paper out as soon as Anna had posted it, cut it and then just had it laying here. I'm not thrilled with what I did with it and wish I would have stuck with my original color scheme but wanted to try something different. Oh well, we can't LOVE everything we make, can we?


I combined the Anna Wight designed paper with Elzybell's Sketch #2. I took a spin on my color wheel and decided on Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Tempting Turqoise. I pulled out one of my very few Christmas stamps that I still have, Festive Four and just colored it in with coordinating colors. I added some dew drops on to my Marvy Uchida punched corners.


I'll definitely have to print some of this paper and try my hand at another design. Guess I was tired and just not feeling it when I was finished.


Thanks for checking it out!

3 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awww, I think it's CUTE! Great colors! And the dews in the corners look like pearls! FUN!! I'm glad you're enjoying the paper!

Anonymous said...

I like your snowman on the blue polka dot paper! I didn't know Anna had paper... Thanks so much for sharing what you did with it. My goodness, another product to check out!

Kerry D-C said...

I think this is ADORABLE! I love how you did the corners!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...