a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Best Mates

I got a little creative energy this week so I broke out one of
my new favorites- Best Mates by Pink Poison . I had colored the images to match the unknown patterned paper that my friend left over here for me. I love these colors together!!!


I typed the sentiment on the first card and it reads "Friends are a diamond in the rough" with CK Sloppy Font and I used my new scallop punch along with some Kaiser Scrapbook Rhinestones that I bought at Great Scraps when I was up in MD.


This first card is using an old sketch from Unity Stamp Company (USC6).


Believe it or not I also already completed my sketch challenge for Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge so be on the lookout for that on Monday!

1 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cute cards!!! You did a fantastic job w/ these! LOVE Best mates!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...