a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, July 25, 2008

Rose's Mystery Image


I finally sat down and did my challenge cards for my partner. I had fun with these images, so girly. These images are Elzybells and I just was browsing their website and saw their princess one...I'm in trouble!
The paper I used is 3 Bugs in a Rug (Groovy Beads) and some other textured cardstock that I don't know who makes it. I also used some SU! chocolate chip and pretty in pink. I accessorized using some ribbon, tag punch and word window punch. On the flowers and bow in the girls hair I used a little bling.
This sketch was based on this sketch.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

So cute Kim! I love the paper you chose.

Kerry D-C said...

Oh! these are WAY CUTE!!
love that brown paper!
I just got my UK Elzys that I ordered today...can't wait to play.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...