a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cape Cod "Memories" Swap




The group from Cape Cod decided to swap out pages of ourselves. What a great way for us to remember everyone and all the good times we had during our trip!!! I wasn't thrilled with mine, should have went with different colors but I completed them and I like them, just not what I had envisioned when I started it.

My color ink cartridge was out of ink, so I had to resort to handwriting all my journaling...a lot of it done in front of the t.v.

Enjoy!
Stamp Sets: Doodle This, Doodle Alphabet, CTMH set for tag
Colors: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Always Artichoke, Craft White, Whisper White
Other: Cuttlebug scribble flower, scalloped punch, eggplant grosgrain ribbon, brass hodgepodge

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! Can't wait to get them in the mail. :)

rozie640 said...

Kim, I love that picture of you. It was just an incredible adventure. 19 women, thousands of $$$$ in SU product, memories priceless!!! I would do it again, anytime, anywhere, even if I had to sell half of my stash to get there, I can always buy more stuff, the memories and scrap pages of this adventure will stay with me forever!!! Great pages, like Stafanie, can't wait to get mine! Rose

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...