a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Name Frame/Brody


I've been doing quite a few name frames lately...baby boom???


I wasn't feeling as creative when I was trying to do the girl frames so I started with the boy frame. I knew the nursery was a frog theme and I didn't want to embellish it too much so I just did simple this time around.


Sets Used: Unfrogettable and CTMH Giggle Caps, Polka Dots & Petals
Colors Used: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Barely Banana
Paper: Brocade Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Splash
Accessories: Staples, Aquapainter, Blue Grosgrain

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Very cute Kim!

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

I LOVE it!!! I think I need that ALPHA!

Julie said...

Kim I need your email addy! I will be in Dawsonville for now.

Rochelle W said...

You did a super job. I love the colors too. Very nice frame.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...