a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 27, 2020

The World is Lucky


I came across this card that Debbie Olson designed and absolutely adored her layout and use of stamps.  I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to recreate it, but I cheated on mine and used patterned paper instead.  I changed it up with a pop of garnet color with the flower for a more feminine look.  I wish I had the patience to sew on my card but was being super lazy.

I hope you like my take on the design and thanks for stopping by.

Stamps:  Papertrey Inks Harvest Berries
Paper:  My Minds Eye Lost & Found
Dies: My Favorite Things Botanical Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...