a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Wish Big



This week over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge the theme is anything goes.  I got this set My Guy a few weeks ago and wanted to use it to make some masculine/boy cards to put in my birthday stash.


I colored my car with copic markers and added some gelly roll pen to the headlights and taillights of the card.  I kept this pretty simple keeping in mind most of my boy cards go to younger kids.

I used the SC525 sketch from Splitcoast Stampers for this card.



Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!
*********************************
Card details:
Stamps: My Guy from Paper Smooches
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Glitz Unchartered Waters
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Rich Cocoa, copic markers
Embellishments: twine and gelly roll pen

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute Kim! LOVE that little car. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Perfect masculine card Kim. Love the red car... the colors are perfect for a guy.

Kay Wallace said...

Now, this is a BIG car, Kim, and a great big card!! Nicely done!

Lisa Arana said...

love how that red car just pops off the card. thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

Erin said...

Super cute! I love the sentiment you chose for your card.

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...