a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, January 9, 2015

BC401: Travel


card details:
Stamps: Journey from Hero Arts

This week for our Blogger's Challenge the theme was "Travel".  Well, I've done plenty of that in the last year, most of it work related, but fortunately a few personal trips as well.

This past week I just got some sets I bought from a friend and was excited to see there were several travel sets included.  I'm diligently working on getting caught up on my Project Life album for 2014 (I'm only about 8 months behind) so I thought I would create a few Project Life cards to go into my album.

For the ones above I created some thinking about our flights to CA last year and the journaling I wanted to do.  Along with that, we went to Tahoe where my husband rented us all bikes and we took a (what he would call short) bike ride to the Lake.

card details:
Stamps: You are Hip from Hero Arts

And again, some more flying cards as my husband and I enjoyed a second trip out to CA for my brother-in-laws wedding which was a short 6 weeks after our first trip out there.

card details:
Stamps: Journey from Hero Arts
die cuts from Amy Tangerine

Hope you will join us over at Blogger's Challenge this week with your Travel creations.

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

These look awesome Kim! Now get Scrappin!!! lol

massofhair said...

Some great pages Kim, liking your CAS style very much:-) xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic journaling cards Kim. Love the blue/gray hues on the DP and the awesome travel images.

Kristen said...

So jealous of your project life..they look fabulous!!1

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...