a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, December 5, 2014

Season's Greetings


Are you ready for the holidays yet?  Me neither!!!  I never seem to be prepared for it.

But...I do have some cards made which is a step in the right direction.

Using up some more of my patterned paper I like how this card turned out.  Originally I was going to use the circle as a flower but thought...why not add a base and make it a tree.

Hard to see in my photo my I added some paper piercing above the patterned paper strips.

Hope this helps get you in the holiday spirit!
*********************************************
Card details:
No stamps used
Cardstock: Echo Park Season's Greetings, Ivory, Crumb Cake
Inks: Old Olive for sponging
Embellishments: Circle punches, pearls 

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Super clever card design, Kim! Love the strips of pp and such a cool tree!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Kim. Love that tree with the red pearl. The angle of the DP looks great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...