a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, December 19, 2014

Joy



This is the last card I've got scheduled for my Christmas sharing...although I possibly could create some more to post-we'll see how inspired I get.

I used the FUSION challenge sketch for this card.  I love how I finally am using up some Rub-ons I bought probably 2 years ago (maybe it was just last year)...but it makes me feel great to finally use stuff I've had sitting around for awhile with a purpose in mind.


I know we are looking for a joyous holiday season with our family this year.
***********************************
Card details:
No stamps used
Cardstock: Echo Park Season's Greetings, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Inks: Old Olive sponging
Embellishments: Circle punches, pearls, Making Memories Rub-ons

6 comments:

massofhair said...

Beautiful card Kim, simple shapes, grwat colours.

Hope you have a wonderful Festive Season:-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

You remained pretty close to the sketch, Kim, but always add a little something extra! I love this one!

TenSGal said...

Very nice, Kim...I like the clean and simple design! Merry Christmas to all of you...hope your 2015 is fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Susan

Stef H said...

wishing you and yours a very merry christmas!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful Kim! A very merry Christmas to you and your family!! Sitting in the quiet waiting for the kids to get up! ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fab Holiday card, Kim! I LOVE the papers and the use of this sketch! I really need to join in the fun with that challenge! CAS and PERFECT:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love--- You made my day! TONS of love, Sav <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...