a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, September 13, 2013

Where there is Love...


Today over at Blogger's Challenge is "Backgrounds".  I tried a new technique this week and created my background on this awesome card (now I don't like to brag...but it's one of my favorites) so thanks for letting me pat myself on the back.

I love using stamps to create backgrounds and although I may not doing it often enough, I like having the option.  For this card I used the arrow stamp and created the background with alternating colors.

Join us over at Blogger's Challenge this week, can't wait to see your cool backgrounds.

Happy Friday!
*********************************************************
Stamps: Text Objects and Borderline from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White from Stampin' Up
Inks: Perfect Little Black dress from Clear & Simple Stamps, Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up
Embellishments: Little B tape, Dimensionals from Stampin' Up, Sweet Pieces Snapshop Fun from Sweet Stamp Shop

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling creation Kim! Love the arrow and highlighted word! :)

Tina said...

hey girl - I am in LOVE with this cool card - the background is awesome - and the sentiment. Wonderful job. have a great Sunday

tina

Marisa said...

Way to use the red accents - no doubt of the message here :) Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is such a fun card. Love the highlighted love.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...