a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Friend



These last remaining days of 2012 I'm sharing some cards that I created for pub calls that didn't get picked up.  While it is frustrating not to get picked up, I'm always excited that I have cards to post for further dates. (this year I had more than normal).

I loved the color scheme on this card, one I think I will use again.  I went embellishment-free on this card, thinking I should have added some.


**************************************************

Card details:
Stamps: What's Up Buttercup? from There She Goes Stamps
Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!, Party Teal Dawn from Clear & Simple Stamps; Patterned Paper: Breeze Collection from My Mind's Eye
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown from Clear & Simple Stamps, Copic B02,B06, W2
Embellishments: Dienamics Mix & Match Banner from My Favorite Things, Dimensionals from Stampin'Up!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Kim, this card is gorgeous!! Love the flowers and so sorry about you not getting picked hun...you are very talented! Here's to a fantastic New Year friend! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...