a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Miss You Bunches


This was another favorite card of mine that I created for a pub call.  I absolutely love this Sweet Pea set from There She Goes, love coloring it, then cutting out pieces of it and mounting it up on some dimensionals.

Do you look back on your cards after you create them and think you should have changed some things?  I'm thinking on this card I'd remove my 3 pearls that are barely visible and maybe move my patterned paper down a bit.

********************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Sweet Pea from There She Goes
Cardstock: Rustic White from Paper Trey Ink, Crumb Cake from Stampin'Up!; Patterned Paper: Authentique Carefree Collection
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dish All the Dirt Brown from Clear & Simple Stamps, Copics R02, R05, W2
Embellishments: Kaisercraft December 25th Jewels-Self Adhesive Pearls, Oval and Scalloped Oval Spellbinders Dies, Dimensionals from Stampin'Up!

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love, love, love this. May have to track down this stamp...gush!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...