a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm Shufflin'


I feel like this EVERY day!!!  

Love this sentiment.   Enjoyed making this card, love the color combination, the layers, was fun!

Get out an VOTE today, no matter what your party is, VOTE!
*****************************************************
Stamps: Good Times by Mama Elephant
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Confetti White from Stampin'Up!, Mauved by the Paprazzi from Clear & Simple Stamps
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery from Stampin'Up!, Mauved by the Paprazzi from Clear & Simple Stamps
Embellishments: Die-Namics Jumbo Ric Rac from My Favorite Things, stapler


3 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

omg Kim...Never heard of this co. but just popped over there..gotta have this set! LOVE love love this card :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I just LOVE this!! I can relate too!! :) Reminds me of my son who learned how to do the dance for this song...got him on video doing it!! LOL!!

Reflective Art Studio said...

yep... i will third that.
xx
sarinda

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...