a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

GGSC114: Thinking of You


Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are supposed to show some emotion.  When I read what this challenge was, I thought the one way to show emotion was to make it my focal point.  

I used quite a few stamp sets on this card and I followed the Retro Sketches #11 for this one.  I tell you if there is one challenge I love more than anything it is a sketch challenge.  I just can't seem to get enough of them!


For my card I used the image from Phrases2say as my focal point and then added the type4background as my background paper and "friend" from flower2doodle on my little banner.



Hope you will join us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations-show us some EMOTION!

Card details:
Stamps: Flower2doodle, Phrases2say, Type4background from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, White, Crumb Cake
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Red Couture from Clear & Simple Stamps
Embellishments: gold brads from SU, seam binding dyed, corner rounder

3 comments:

Tina said...

this is cool - love the background paper with all the letters...very fun. SHowing emotion via a card - sounds like a fun challenge.

xo
tina

Jingle said...

Very nice card!

Pauline said...

A really fab card, I love the text background, and you really rocked that sketch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...