a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, September 17, 2009

ATC turned full card #15



Here is another card in my series of ATC's turned to full cards. This adorable ATC was created by Amy Westerman. Definitely check out her awesome blog Heartfeltgreetings.

I just added a Basic Grey patterned paper under the ATC along with some Green Galore and Rose Red, I love the look of it with the ribbon and Amy's ATC has a lot of shine to it.

Hope you enjoy this and if you want to see any of my other converted ATC's you can check them out here. I still have about 20 more to convert that I just haven't done yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...