a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Bundle of Joy


 Sorry for the wonky picture-taking here-I'm failing at my photography skills these days.

I created this cute card for a colleague who just had their first grandchild this weekend.  He's a huge Penn State fan so I tried to stick to that color theme for the card.



I used the current Freshly Made Sketches #537 as I thought it would make a great masculine card.  Hope you enjoy the idea!

Card details:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Sentimental Sayings
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy (SU), Balmy Blue (SU), Rustic White (PTI)
Inks:  Not Quite Navy, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate
Embellishments: Taylored Expressions Little Bit Stars and Mini Strips Flags die (I used the stars and stenciled it onto my cardstock), embellishments from Let's Celebrate You Kit from TE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...