a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

SDC282: Only Blue



Wow!  Two weeks in a row I've gotten some stamping accomplished.  Thank you to all of you that stopped by my blog or commented on Facebook, I appreciate the visits and missed my stamping friends!

This week over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge we are going ALL BLUE.  Create using only blue colors this week.  For my card I pulled out one of my new stamps, Communitree 6225.  If you haven't ever looked at the samples that go with the stamps, I encourage you to do so-those creating them have blown me away!  I paired Communitree with the Happy Bird-day sentiment 8962.


I have to say this was probably one of the easiest ones for me as I love the color blue and tend to use this frequently with my cards.  Do you tend to use some of the same colors each time you create or do you go outside your comfort zone and spin the wheel of color sometimes?

Hope you will join us this week and show us your creations!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...