a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, December 1, 2014

You are Loved


On a crazy clean & simple roll here-creating a lot of different cards using favorite sketches and my 
6 x 6 paper stash.

The cards above use the Operation Write Home #220 and the cards below use Operation Write Home #185 sketch with a little liberty on the placement of the square.

I decided to break out some of the die cuts that are included with the paper pack on these cards and like how they turned out.  Sometimes they are easy to incorporate, but not always.



******************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Splattered Mug 10017 from Stampotique, Chit Chat from Paper Smooches and Treasured Words from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Crumb Cake, Kaiser Craft Peachy Keen collection
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: circle punches, pearls


2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I love the colors! The tone is fabulous!

Kay Wallace said...

Great cards all, Kim! The yummy patterned papers take them out of the CAS range, I think, and into something very interesting. Love the sentiment stamps you have used here. You stash much be growing. That's my goal for January!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...