Well, the wedding is over and I'm writing this up before we attended but I'm going to say we had a blast :-)
I've been quite quiet on the blog for many reasons. First of all my full time job change last year has me on the go a lot more and when I'm home I rarely am hanging out in my office anymore (which is also my stamp studio). I need to change that as I'm missing my crafting a bit.
The other reason is I was creating 100+ wedding invitations for my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law. They are having a rustic wedding and we went through a few trial ones before settling on a final...and can you believe I didn't have one for myself?
It's sunflower themed and the first pic is what our final one was, with the ribbon being colored a bit better. It was a long tedious process with lots of tweaking along the way. It may be the first and last time I do invitations like this (who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll be doing something similar for graduation in a few years).
The final invitation and reply card above.
The beginning of die cutting and stamping 100+ sunflowers.
Assembly line set up going on.
Sewing the ribbon on-my Janome got a work out.
Stacks of 20 to keep count of how many I did...and you see I even distressed all 4 sides-thank God for my little handy Zutter tool!
Creation of invites complete and now addressing invites and labeling.
Hope you enjoyed seeing the creation of the invitations!