a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Snails2Mail


You know today is the first of the month and that means new release over at The {Stamps} of Life?  This Snails2mail set is darling and so many possibilities in using it.  My favorite was to paper piece the snail shell.

My first card I kept pretty simple using some patterned paper to contrast the paper piecing on the shell.


Card details:
Stamps: Snails2mail from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Real Red, Fancy Pants Trendsetter
Embellishments: dimensionals

I love the itty bitty snail in this set and so I used it to create a background piece separated by the wavy border die.


Card details:
Stamps: Snails2mail from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Embellishments: Bo Bunny jewels, Wavy Border die from The {Stamps} of Life


On this card I first sprayed my piece of Whisper White with the Artichoke spray from Stephanie Barnard and then again paper pieced my snail shell with some patterned paper.


Card details:
Stamps: Snails2mail from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Brown Leather Satchel, Old Olive, Whisper White
Embellishments: dimensionals

Hope you enjoyed the few cards with the Snails2mail set, I had fun creating these and I think they kicked my long vacationing mojo back into gear.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

wow girl! these are fabulous... and sooooooooooo creative! love 'em!

happy august!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these snails are just adorable!! LOVE the paper piecing for his shell and the "many" snails in the middle!! So fun! :)

TenSGal said...

These snails are so cute! Love all of these cards!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...