a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, July 19, 2013

Bee's Knees


Today over at Blogger's Challenge is Things with Wings.

This is a very simple card for me, I worked with the designs on the patterned paper and stamped my bee images directly on it.

After stamping the bees I added the sentiment with some pearls.  Like I said, super simple card for me today.

Hope you are having a great week, I'm looking forward to hanging out with some friends at Archiver's tomorrow to get some Project Life done.
**********************************************
Stamps: Bees #3000 & #3008 from Stampotique, Old Fashioned Afternoon from Sweet Stamp Shop
Cardstock: Basic Gray and So Saffron from Stampin' Up! and My Mind's Eye Be Amazing
Inks: You're Such a Gray-Cious Host and Perfect Little Black Dress from Clear & Simple Stamps
Embellishments: Bo Bunny Weekend Market Jewels, Distressing tool from Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Awesome design!! Love the sentiment especially! :) Enjoy your weekend!!

peggy gatto said...

so sophisticated, lovely design!

LeAnne said...

Love it! Great, easy summer-time card making! LOVE that sentiment too!

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card. Perfect for this time of year. Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

This is fantastic!!!!!! Love love this bee card, such a great design!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous was to incorporate the bees with the pattern paper!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Kim. Love those bees and the designer paper. Great color combo too... and the pearls look great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...