a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Banner Dies

Looking for a great banner stamp, The {Stamps} of Life has one that works well with the Sizzix Framelits Banners #2 die.  I know this is one I'll use often in my scrapbooking-perfect for party pictures.

Here are a few I created with this set, Banners2Cut that was released today.  Hope you enjoy.


Card details:
Stamps: Greetings4Birthday and Banners2Cut from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Confetti White, Pumpkin Pie, Cool Carribean, Teresa Collins Tell Your Story
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Cool Carribean, Memento Tsukineko Gray Flannel
Embellishments: Janome sewing, Sizzix Framelits Banners #2


This is by far my most favorite card in the group, I adore the color combination of the dark brown and bright pink against the craft paper.

Card details:
Stamps: Daisies2Garden and Banners2Cut from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Confetti White, Paint the Town Pink, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard in Chocolate and Guava
Embellishments: Sizzix Framelits Banners #2



Card details:
Stamps: Mums2Love, MoreMums2Love and Banners2Cut from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: River Rock, Hibiscus Burst, My Mind's Eye Portobello Road
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard in Bubble Gum and Guava, River Rock
Embellishments: Sizzix Framelits Banners #2, Basic Grey Candy Buttons


This card I used one of the stamps to created the framed background on my card.  I like how it turned out and will try to space a little in between next time to give it a little more of a different pattern.

Card details:
Stamps: Crayon2Stamp and Banners2Cut from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Confetti White, My Favorite Blue Jeans
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard in Cornflower and Chocolate
Embellishments: Twine, Stampin' Up! basic pearls

2 comments:

Stef H said...

wow girl... you just love those banners and you definitely have me wanting the stamps AND those framelits! i love these cards... all of them. ok... mostly the pink ones. absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You've been super busy crafting! I love all of these cards-- great colors and designs (all different)!!! My fav is that first one-- love the stitched on banner! FAB:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...