a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

No Tie




Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we are going for a masculine theme which is perfect with Father's Day right around the corner.

I love this set from Clear & Simple Stamps and this tie is so cute for Father's Day.  I stamped it several times on some patterned paper and then cut them out and used dimensionals to pop them off the card.

Hope you will join us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and show us your masculine cards-I can see myself doing a lot of pinning this week as I'm always needing ideas for this.
*********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: A Guy Thing from Clear & Simple Stamps
Cardstock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Dare to be a Diva Red, patterned papers
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress
Embellishments: Black thread

1 comments:

Stef H said...

k LOVE the plaid ties! great card!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...