a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You for Your Service



Sorry, had my details for the card written up and forgot to attach the card and write my blog post.  UGH!!!  Not the first time (or the last time) I've done that.

I made this card for a friend's son who went into the service last month.  Hoping to make a few more for my friend Sue.  Her husband will be taking Honor Flight to D.C. in April-a trip of a lifetime, definitely a honor for him and for us for his services.

Hope your week is going well and thanks for stopping by.

*************************************************
Card details:
Stamp: God Bless America from Sweet Stamp Shop
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, My Mind's Eye Summer Splash
Inks: Color Box by Stephanie Barnard- Blueberry and Strawberry
Embellishments: dimensionals

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love this Kim! The American Flag in the heart shape is just perfect!

Susie said...

Fabulous card, Kim.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...