a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter, Winter Everywhere



So my panel on this Christmas card was a little bit larger than I had intended it to be, but I think it sill works for the sketch and for using up some fun papers that I have.

I love this color combination for Christmas cards, so much that my personal ones are along the same color scheme.

I am at a loss sometimes of what to do with some of 6 x 6 paper in the paper packs I've bought and if I'm not using them in a scrapbook page, I will cut them down to make them fit on a card.

I punched out the snowflake from one of the scraps of paper and added a colored pearl to it.

This uses the FTL layout #219.






******************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Trees4Christmas from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Brown Leather Satchel, Not Quite Navy, Carta Bella Winter Fun
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: Kaiser Craft Dec. 25th jewels, dimensionals


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Kim this is so gorgeous! I adore that beautiful winter scene hun!! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

perfect Kim- love it!

Tina said...

super cool card chica...Boy just getting through my daily duties is tough. So much going on this month.

Happy Holiday prep my friend.

xo
tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...