a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanks ever so much



Hello out there!

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been trying to enjoy family in town for the holidays and stay away from the computer.  My neglected stamps are collecting dust and they are looking forward to getting inked up here soon.

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank all of my followers for taking the time to visit me each day and even if you don't leave me a comment on every creation, I appreciate that you are checking our my creations.  I know I'm not great on commenting on every post that I follow but I'm definitely checking them out.

I'm looking forward to getting my creative mojo back in 2013.  There are about 10 more posts I never wrote up with some cards I created so I'm going to get some of those written up right now so I'll be flowing right into 2013 when I get inky again.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and looking forward to ringing in the New Year with all of you.
*****************************************************
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Treasured Words and Great Friend from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful from Clear & Simple Stamps, Gina K. Luxury White
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress, Simply Blue-tiful from Clear & Simple Stamps
Embellishments: Amuse Creative Card Candy Twinkle Stickers-Mini Dot

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

And a hello to you, too!
Hope 2013 brings with it lots of health and happiness for you and your family.
I look forward to all your upcoming posts...you inspire me!
:)
Susan

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card Kim! Love the band of blue flowers! :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...