a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!


Just a quick card to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday!  His birthday was earlier in the week but I didn't get this posted and wanted to share.

I love this lighthouse image, it screams masculine cards to me so can't wait to ink it up some more in a variety of ways.

Card details:
Stamps: Dad and Lighthouse2 from Our Daily Bread Designs
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft Like a Rockstar Ivory
Inks: Not Quite Navy

3 comments:

TenSGal said...

That has a wonderful masculine feel to it...always a challenge for me. So pretty! Hope your dad had a great birthday!

Susan

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, love the lighthouse and the style is so great. Hope your Dad has a happy day!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fabulous masculine card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...