a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello


Sharing a few cards today that I never posted using the Crayons2stamp set from The {Stamps} of Life.  For my first card, I used a combination of sets to create my flower. 

Hard to see in the picture (man, I should really finish up those photography classes I paid for!) but I embossed the yellow strip with the flowers embossing folder.




I used an older sketch from MFT on this card MFTWSC73.

Card details:
Stamps: Crayons2stamp and kids2love from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Perfect Little Black Dress, Whisper White, So Saffron
Embellishments: Flower texture embossing folder from Sizzix, Reflectioins mini brads

This card I wanted to keep Clean & Simple so I just randomly stamped the little flower to create my strip and then colored them in with my copic markers.  I added some buttercup liquid pearls for the center and added my sentiment.



Card details:
Stamps: Crayons2stamp from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Whisper White
Embellishments: Buttercup liquid pearls

1 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Sweet flower and lovely sketch! I can't see the second card. (I am sure it is my computer. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...