a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tickled Pink


I was so excited to see how many different ways this new crayon set can be used.  The gallery at The {Stamps} of Life has got some really fabulous creations in it already and once the club members begin receiving their sets it will fill up with even more.

When I saw this sentiment, it made me immediately think of a Congratulations card for someone expecting a little baby girl.  I used the crayon scribbles to highlight the Congratulations on the card and this layout is one of the MFT Wednesday Sketch Club and is my one of my favorites!



**************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Crayons2stamp from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Color Box by Stephanie Barnard-Bubblegum
Embellishments: Mark Richards metal stickers, scallop trim border

4 comments:

TenSGal said...

How sweet that is! Love all that pink! :)
Happy 4th!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I love the pink and your use of white space.

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet baby card and I think the crayons are perfect too for a baby card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for linking this up to the Congratulations Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...