a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Building Our Friendship


Today over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations we were to use something new that we have bought within the last 2 months.

Well, this flip-it die from Sizzix is new to me as well as the hexagon stamp set.

Hope you will join us this week and show us your new buys...I have to run as I'm a lucky gal today and having dinner with my friend, Kristen after work.
***************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Messages4Friends, Quick2Border and Hexagons2Love from The {Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Chocolate Chip, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose
Embellishments: Sizzix Diamond Flip-its card

2 comments:

Tina said...

this is way cool and lovin' that die - haven't seen that and the stamps set - dude you got some great goodies there.

have a great week sweet girl...
tina

Lisa Somerville said...

How fun - love the fold and the hexagon paper!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...