a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, June 14, 2012

You're the Best!- take 2


I've been playing with these flowers from the Great Friend set from Verve Stamps as I had a few stamped images from a play date awhile ago.  I love how open they are and so much fun to color.

This card was created for a swap on one of my yahoo groups and have had it for a few weeks making sure everyone received theirs before I posted to my blog.

I loved a card I saw online with the crumb cake on crumb cake and decided to add a little more dimension to it by inking and distressing the edges.  I copied the layout of another card I made here a few weeks ago just using a different flower image.


So in the next week I'll be sharing lots of flower cards-I'm addicted, what can I say?   I bought 2 new sets while I was shopping last week and have been using one of them like crazy.  I made a set of cards last night that I can't wait to share, thinking I'm going to throw a few more together for the set before I share it.

Hope you are having a GREAT Thursday and thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Great Friend from Verve Stamps and Handwritten Notes from Paper Trey Ink
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Ink: Dish All the Dirt Brown
Accessories: Indie Chic Decorative Tape from My Mind's Eye, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Distresser

5 comments:

TenSGal said...

wonderful card, Kim! I'm with you...I love flower stamps...they are just always so happy! Love the tape, too...great touch!

Virginia L. said...

This is utterly delighted! I love the flower colors and distressed edges! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

JenMarie said...

Love this!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love the blossom!

Suzanne C said...

Love the washi tape and your flower is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...